Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fox News Outrage

I screwed up the DVR last night, and didn't record the Daily Show as I usually do to watch while on the elliptical in the AM, so I was watching morning cable news.  I flipped over to Fox, which I rarely can stand for more than a few minutes, but I try to view what the wingnuts are saying until I break out in hives.

This morning, though, I tuned in just as a panel of 3 men and 1 woman were talking about Libya.  The woman made a statement in support of Obama's policy, and then one of the men said something like "You have to stop listening to everything a good-looking man says to you" (ha ha).  The woman panelist replied "really, you're getting sexist at 6:30 in the morning?" or something of that nature. 

My response was more like "F--- you!" and I changed the channel.  I wonder what the guy's point was going to be.  Guess I'll never know.

It reminds me of the motto of a website that criticizes Fox News (I can't remember which it is): We watch Fox News, so you don't have to

No comments:

Post a Comment